The TSANZSRS ASM 2023 is committed to sustainability practice and reducing the impact on the environment. We encourage all attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, and suppliers to also consider environmentally friendly options in attending the Meeting.
Our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint:
Please see below some of the initiatives underway with the organisers and suppliers for the 2023 Meeting.
- Printed materials are kept to a minimum, with attendees encouraged to use electronic resources such as the meeting website and app.
- Abstract materials and the Program are provided electronically only, via the website or app.
- Name badges use paper and lanyards that can be recycled.
- Meeting bags are not provided.
- Sponsors and Exhibitors are requested to reflect positive environmental values and practices in their participation.
What can you do?
- The Hotels selected by the Meeting are all located near to the Centre, within walking distance. Where possible, we encourage you to walk between locations rather than take a taxi or drive.
- Please follow the waste separation instructions at the venue and at your accommodation.
- Please consider what printed materials you need, only printing where necessary.
- Please bring a reusable bag, if required, to carry your Meeting materials in.
- Consider purchasing a voluntary carbon offset if booking flights.